So that companies can focus their efforts on production and fabrication management, Weldgin offers them the following services:
- Internal/external welding coordination for companies (EN ISO 3834, EN 15085, EN 1090, AWS D1.1, ASME, CWB…)
- Homologation of welding procedures according to EN ISO 15614-X / EN ISO 14555
- Welding personnel qualifications according to EN ISO 9606-X / EN ISO 14732.
- Advising when choosing/optimizing processes, consumables, materials…
- Internal/external coordination for adhesive bonding process (DIN 6701)
Non-destructive welding testing and NACE inspections coating
(level 2 and 3 EN ISO 9712 and SNT-TC-1A / NACE 2)
Weldgin’s personnel has certifications focussed on non destructive testing in order to be able to ensure conformity of weldments, base materials, cast irons… and no presence of either surface or volumetric defects.
Typical detected imperfections that could be found are cracks, porosity, size and irregular aspects, lakes of penetration and fusion, undercuts, laminations, material inclusions…
And to make it easy to the companies, Weldgin can perform the following tests at their facilities:
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Dye penetrant (PT)
- Magnetic Testing (MT)
- Ultrasonic testing (UT)
- Ferrite Content in Austenitic and Duplex Steel
- Coating inspection
Adhesive bonding is a joining process complementary to welding but not substitutive.
Adhesive joints present some advantages over welded or mechanical joints that can’t be unnoted for main manufacturers of the sector:
- No heat input with no deformation to substrates
- Lightness of the joint, even for complicated geometries
- Possibility of dissimilar joints with esthetic finishing
- Rigid joints, performing joining and sealing at the same time
- And overall, uniform tensions’ distribution into the joint
But to reach that all these advantages could be exploited it is necessary to combine them with a correct management and realization of all steps to be followed to elaborate the joint.
Weldgin can provide in this way:
- Internal/external coordination for adhesive bonding process
- Realization of adhesive bonding processes
- Training and education of operators applicators
- Advising for joint design, adhesive selection, surface preparation, curing overview and properties determination by tests
- Implementation of quality management standards for adhesived products (as DIN 6701)